Your Bratt Decor furniture is designed and constructed to last for generations. Below are some simple tips on how to keep
everything in excellent condition.
* Frequent dusting of your furniture will help
maintain the luster of our painted finishes. Use a
soft cotton cloth dampened with water to remove
dust as needed. Wipe dry.
* Use common sense and don't place wet or hot objects
on your wooden furniture. Use trivets and coasters
to prevent damage, and wipe up spills promptly.
Note: anything placed directly on the furniture
(such as Playdoh) with a chemical compound can
compromise the finish.
* Excessive or prolonged exposure to sunlight can
fade the color of your furniture and dry the wood.
Use window coverings to prevent daily direct
exposure of your furniture to the sun. If you leave
objects on an uncovered wood surface, rotate them
regularly to prevent dark or light spots.
* As part of natural aging, your wood furniture will
typically develop a beautiful patina and undergo
color changes, depending on the wood.
* Wood is an organic substance and may develop small
cracks over time. This is part of the aging process
that adds to the beauty of the piece.
* Warning: If this crib is not purchased new, do not use it until you have contacted Bratt Decor, Inc. to find out if
the crib conforms to the current safety standards.
* Once a week inspect the crib/cradle for any damaged hardware, loose joints, missing parts or sharp edges. Discontinue
using the crib/cradle if any parts are missing or broken, contact Bratt Decor, Inc. for replacement parts if needed.
* Cleaning: if crib/cradle is dirty, wipe with a cloth dampened with warm water.
* Do not use solvents.
* Storage: store in a cool, dry climate controlled place. For more details, see below.
* Place the assembly instructions and the hex tool in the bag provided on the mattress support. You will need these
assembly instructions every time you assemble this crib.
* Parents should ensure a safe environment for the child by checking regularly, before placing the child in the
product, that every component is properly and securely in place.
When you are no longer using your Bratt Decor furniture, take care that the piece is stored in a moisture free environment.
Proper preparation and packing is the key to ensuring your furniture retains its finish, shape and beauty until you wish to
enjoy it again. Attics, basements, and garages may not be climate controlled and your wood furniture may absorb moisture
causing excessive cracking and warping. Do not place objects on your furniture when storing that could cause damage. Keep
all instructions and hardware with your furniture.
© 2014 Bratt Decor, Inc. All rights reserved. Call 1-888-242-7288 or e-mail email@example.com
for a baby crib.
Putting together your baby’s room and looking for a crib and other nursery furnishings? Luxury, style and timeless elegance are the hallmarks of
Bratt Decor design. Baby rooms and baby spaces are precious places. Our designer infant furnishings offer a variety of crib designs including
wrought iron cribs and classic wood cribs. Our venetian wrought iron crib design converts from a traditional iron baby bed, to a four poster
version, and a canopy. Our iron cribs convert to toddler beds. Chelsea collection includes a sleigh crib which coverts to a toddler bed, a
lifetime crib that converts from a crib to a full bed, in both iron and wood, armoire, night stand, and book case. We also offer a variety of
finishes to fit your look. This collection has everything you need to complete your baby room with style and sophisticated design. J’adore, our
newest crib, is a round crib, wrought iron design, that grows with your baby. It starts as an adorable cradle, grows into a round crib, and
then converts into a toddler bed. The Casablanca premiere is a gorgeous wrought iron crib with timeless appeal, and also converts to a toddler
bed. This site offers you a dreamy journey into the world of elegance, style, and quality for your baby’s room. We offer beautiful baby bedding,
lighting, nursing/rocking gliders and chairs and rugs to complete your nursery. Bratt Décor has been making furnishings for baby since 1995 and
are the gold standard in terms of safety, quality, and designer excellence.