How to Return
Damage, Dissatisfaction, or Defect
Returns and Exchanges for Domestic Orders:
To begin the process of filing a claim for return, complete this form.
What items can be returned:
BrattDecor.com can only accept returns of merchandise purchased from our website. All items to be returned must have a RA (return authorization) from our solutions department prior to return. You must have your order number in order to request a return. Returns without a RA will not be accepted. We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, gift cards, special-order items, custom upholstery, any customized item, samples, floor models, or as is items.
All returned items must be:
* in original packagingHow to return a product:
* including all parts and hardware
* including original packing slip
* received within the return period: 7 days for shipping damage, 30 days for dissatisfaction, 365 for manufacturer defect.
Bratt Decor requires you to obtain a RA (Return Authorization) from our solutions department. These steps need to be followed when returning a product.
1. Complete this claim form.
2. Once RA is given, please pack the item carefully so that it will not be damaged during shipping. Improperly packaged items that incur shipping damage may affect your ability to receive a refund.
3. Notify us when item is available for pick up so we can arrange transport.
Once the items are received, we validate the damage/defect. Refunds will be issued within 30 days, in the original form of payment used to purchase the item. No credit will be issued for items missing parts, original box, packaging material, content, accessories and/or hardware. In the case of dissatisfaction, return shipping and restocking fees will be applied.
Returns and Exchanges for International Orders:
Special rules apply. See terms and conditions.